Brisbane Festival 2019June 30, 2019
June through to November is whale season in Queensland. Combine the best of the city and the sea during your trip to Brisbane with a half day whale watching cruise!
During this 4.5 hour whale watching tour you’ll cruise the Moreton bay region spotting whales from the 6 viewing decks with 360 degree viewing. The tour includes transfers to Redcliffe Jetty and there’s also an option to include a cold buffet lunch.
- 4.5 Hour whale watching cruise
- Brisbane transfers
- Guaranteed whale sightings
- Expert marine commentary
- Licensed bar with snacks and drinks available at lounge prices
- Vessel includes full 360 degree walk around lower and upper decks and sun deck
- Regular sightings of whales and other marine animals
- June until mid October
- Departs depart daily from Redcliffe Jetty – just 30 minutes north of Brisbane, on the Redcliffe Peninsula
- Boarding commences at 9:30am, Departs 10:00am and Returns approx 2:30pm
- Adults from $140 per person
- Children 4-14 years from $125 per person
- Infants $30 per child
- Concession holders from $130 per person
- Family of 2 adults and 2 children from $405
For more information and bookings please see Brisbane whale watching tours via our booking partners Experience Oz.
There’s so many great things to do in Brisbane from tours and attractions, to world class shopping and dining.
M&A Apartments offer one and two bedroom apartment accommodation in a prime location in Fortitude Valley. Book your Brisbane Apartment Accommodation now.