The Best Rooftop Bars in BrisbaneSeptember 19, 2019
Wonderland Festival 2019October 1, 2019
Check out our top 11 best Brisbane attractions to put on your must-do list while visiting Brisbane, Brisbane has lots to offer outdoor leisure parks and gardens, art and culture, entertainment, great restaurants and bars, scenic riverside walks and fantastic sunrise and sunset viewing opportunities. Soak up all that Brisbane has to offer with balmy Queensland weather to boot!
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, cuddle a koala and meet lots of other Aussie animals too
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens – Mount Coo-tha and Brisbane City Botanic Gardens, Roma Street Parklands is also a beautiful green space for walks, picnics and relaxing
- James Street Shopping, when you get to the City you’ve got to get a taste of Brisbane Shopping, enjoy the street scape and mall
- Wheel of Brisbane, see the sights with great commentary
- Story Bridge Climb, one of only 3 bridge climbs in the world!
- Mount Coo-tha Lookout for sunset magic and great hikes
- Abseil Kangaroo Point Cliffs, wow!
- QAGOMA Queensland Art Gallery and Gallery of Modern Art, get your art and culture fix
- River Cruises, take the FREE CityHopper, City Cats and tour boats, or take it slow and hire a kayak
- Museum of Brisbane, located at City Hall immerse yourself in Brisbane history from early European settlement to the Brisbane floods
- Rooftop Bars – cocktails with a view from Eagles Nest Brisbane, Eleven Rooftop Bar and Elixir Rooftop Bar… just to get your started
M&A APARTMENTS in Fortitude Valley makes the ideal base to explore Brisbane’s best attractions, stay in modern one and two bedroom apartments with swimming pool and guest parking. BOOK YOUR BRISBANE APARTMENT ACCOMMODATION.