25 Connor Street,
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Located in fashionable New Farm and only 2 kilometres from Brisbane City, M&A Apartments offer guests the ideal location to experience the very best Brisbane has to offer.
The apartments are located within an easy walk of cafes, bars, restaurants, markets and boutique shopping allowing guests access to the very best entertainment both during the day and at night.
The Brisbane International and Domestic Airports are located about 14 kilometres away and a taxi to M & A Apartments will cost approximately $55.00.
Brisbane City is approximately 2 kilometres away. If you are travelling by car from Brisbane City, take the following route:
- Head north-east on Queen Street towards Creek Street.
- Turn right into Adelaide Street
- Turn right into Boundary Street
- Continue onto Ivory Street
- Slight left onto Ivory Street ramp to Fortitude Valley
- Merge onto Ivory Street
- Take the first right onto McLachlan Street
- Turn left onto Connor Street
Transfers from M&A Apartments to the Airport only can be arranged at a cost by calling the property directly.
Con-x-ion is a shuttle company that can also provide transfers to and from the airport.
Before entering the car park, park in the 10 minute zone outside the building to check in. Instructions will be provided during check in. The process is as follows:
- Enter the car park using the car pass provided. (If you already have a ticket, exit using that ticket (the 10 minutes are free) and then re-enter using the car pass. The pass will not work if you have already travelled through the first boom gate.
- Drive slowly up to first boom gate, holding the car pass up towards the top of your windscreen where you would normally place an e-toll transponder.
- Turn to the right and drive to the residential section boom gate. Enter by holding the car pass up towards the top of your windscreen.
- Once you are through the two boom gates and in the residential section, please proceed to your designated car park, following the spaces in numerical order.