Brisbane’s Best Events Coming in 2020January 8, 2020
The Triffid – What’s OnFebruary 7, 2020
The beautiful riverside city of Brisbane is the ultimate romantic location to spend Valentines Day, an anniversary or to pop the big question!
Here are our top locations for romance in Brisbane.
- Customs House – Riverside dining in a stunning heritage building, indoor and al fresco dining on the terrace over looking Brisbane River and Story Bridge. Fresh seasonal produce, local, national and international wines, highly award restaurant serving Modern Australian cuisine and seafood – 399 Queen St Brisbane
- La Vu Waterfront Restaurant – Features a beautiful light-filed dining room overlooking Brisbane river, the sophisticated surroundings and modern European menu provide the perfect backdrop for any special occasion – 1/501 Queen St Brisbane
- Alchemy Restaurant and Bar – This unique and upscale restaurant offers riverside dining with an inspired and seasonal Modern Australian menu and tasting plates. With stunning views of Story Bridge and a sleek and modern interior it has romance written all over it – 175 Eagle St Brisbane
- Esquire – The Modern Australian menu is unique imaginative with flawless service and fabulous river and Story Bridge views to boot – 145 Eagle St Brisbane
- Eleven Rooftop Bar – Style and class, great share plates and incredible city views from the rooftop of the Eleventh Floor, cocktails, full wine lists and boutique beers – 757 Ann St Brisbane
- Elixir Rooftop Bar – enjoy and evening of cocktails and craft beers, in a unique open air space perfect for enjoying the warm Brisbane evening – 646 Ann St Brisbane
- Gerard’s Bar – Full wine and beer menu in an industrial Spanish style charcuterie serving tapas and cured meats
- Lefty’s Old Time Music Hall – Dim chandeliers light the whisky bar in this two tier venue ideal for a dance to live music and make sure you order the house specialty Whisky apple juice with freshly juiced Granny Smiths – 15 Caxton St Brisbane
- Coppa Spunito – For the Italian feel, pop in for an aperitivo, or an alluring Italian vino , order a tasting plate at the bar, enjoy a negroni from the 9 types on offer – 88 Creek Street Brisbane
- Go on a sunrise walk to Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- Cruise the Brisbane river and visit Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary with Mirama Cruises
- Gondola Cruise on Brisbane river with Golden Gondola Private Cruises
- Take a leisurely and scenic drive to Sirromet Winery for tasting and nibbles
- A Hot air balloon flight with Champagne breakfast
- Go on a Story Bridge Adventure Climb
- Abseil Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- Kayak or Paddle Board the Brisbane River
- See the latest exhibit at GOMA
- Experience the theatre at QPAC or La Boite Theatre
- Check out whats on at Brisbane Powerhouse
Brisbane has so much to offer, book your accommodation and start planning your romantic getaway.
M&A Apartments offer sleek and modern Brisbane apartment accommodation including skyline apartments for stunning city views from your private balcony. Complete with swimming pool and secure car parking, BOOK YOUR FORTITUDE VALLEY/BRISBANE ACCOMMODATION.