What’s On @ The Foundry: Live Music BrisbaneSeptember 19, 2018
The Tivoli – Whats OnOctober 16, 2018
- Montague Crepe & Cocktail Bar – Crepes & Cocktails? Now if that isn’t a match made in heaven what is! 188 Brunswick St
- Brush & Barrel Sip ‘n’ Paint Studio – Bring a bottle of your favourite vino and enjoy a few hours of creative entertainment. No skills needed, uncork your creative flow! 12/421 Brunswick St
- Eleven Rooftop Bar – For the best view in town, sophisticated ambiance and great cocktails. 757 Ann St
- The Flying Cock – Serves up a pub grub you’ll fly the coop for and other delicious fan fare. 388 Brunswick St
- Nodo Donuts – It’s so much more than donuts and everyone can eat them. 1 Ella Street Newstead
- Dello Mano Chocolate Shop – Dine on a fine High Tea and take home a box of handmade truffles. 4/83 Merthyr Rd New Farm
- The Tivoli Theatre – Catch amazing live music at The Tivoli. 52 Costin St
- Judith Wright Centre – See contemporary performing arts, cabaret, dance, music, theatre and more. 420 Brunswick St
- James Street Shopping – Shop ’til you drop with the boutique stores on James St. James St
- Hydra Time – Treat you and your plus one to a pamper session with divine massage and spa treatments. 3/9 Doggett St
Fortitude Valley is Brisbane’s arts and entertainment hub offering something for everyone from dinner dates to art, culture and cosy cocktails.
M&A Apartments in located just minutes to all the action of Fortitude Valley from the luxurious comfort of a fully contained apartment with city views, Free Wifi and swimming pool. Book your Fortitude Valley Accommodation and make a weekend of it.